Webking
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many bots come to this site. We ping all post everyday. You will got indexed fast!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSEO
Get top 10 ranking in Google within few months.
Mix Link Building packages-Monthly $150 -$450 per month

Website Creation

Go down 
+8
lanierpens
seaedu
hirelogodesign
sashi143
sonu012
stevemack
signity
munir
12 posters
AuthorMessage
munir

Website Creation Empty
PostSubject: Website Creation   Website Creation EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 1:10 am

Hi

Greetings!

What is the best way to create a website without spending
a great deal on buying domain names if you have a lot of
PLR articles laying in your hard disks?

What website platform or format should you use? And how
are you going to create it?

Please give me your best suggestion.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
signity

Website Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website Creation   Website Creation EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 6:19 am

Hey! I think BLOG is the best option for you. Its totally free and if you have a lot interesting articles then you can make it more interesting. You can try blogspot, wordpress etc. for blog creation and don't worry its totally free! I hope this will help you.
Back to top Go down
stevemack

Website Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website Creation   Website Creation EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 2:01 am

there are free services that are available in internet as said my above mate like WP, Blogspot, Typepad etc.
Back to top Go down
sonu012

Website Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website Creation   Website Creation EmptyThu May 05, 2011 6:38 am

You can try blogspot, wordpress etc. for blog creation and don't worry its totally free! I hope this will help you.

AIEEE 2011 | Comedk 2011 Counseling | AIEEE 2011 Answer Key | Comedk 2011 Cutoff | AIEEE 2011 Answers | Comedk 2011 Exam Pattern | AIEEE 2011 Solution
Back to top Go down
sashi143

Website Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website Creation   Website Creation EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:34 pm

Without spending a great deal on buying domain names Blogs are only the option.... huge lists of blogs are available on internet you can use them.
Back to top Go down
hirelogodesign

Website Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website Creation   Website Creation EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 12:25 am

s. They are all right. I agree with them...
Back to top Go down
http://www.hire-logo-web-designer.com
seaedu

Website Creation Empty
PostSubject: Engineering in Karnataka   Website Creation EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 4:47 am

The first Engineering College “Government Engineering College” was started by the Mysore Government in 1917 at Bangalore, later in 1965; the college was renamed after its founder as “University Visvesvaraya College of Engineering”. Three more collages were started in 1946. By the time of Integration of the State, there were totally five engineering colleges (two under Government and three in private sector) in the State.
Back to top Go down
lanierpens

Website Creation Empty
PostSubject: Suggestios For Site creation    Website Creation EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 6:43 am

Hi,
Friend if you are not want to spend your money for purchasing a domain name etc than there are a lots of site which provides you free site creations facility
used them . You are also free to use various blogs sites such as blogger.com, wordpress.com , www.squidoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.lanierpens.com
rooshan

Website Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website Creation   Website Creation EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 2:35 am

nice post
Back to top Go down
Nafisa

Website Creation Empty
PostSubject: Website Creation   Website Creation EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 12:44 am

Word Press, Blogs, Blog Spots & Mini websites, these can help to use in Website Creation. These are free & you can use lots of information available on internet.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mydiscoutlet.com
iowaappraisal

Website Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website Creation   Website Creation EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 10:09 am

Blogspot is best. You can achieve keyword rankings as well.

Back to top Go down
elizee4366

Website Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website Creation   Website Creation EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 5:41 am

Blog is best option but if you have alot of material then you buy a domain and make your own website.
Back to top Go down
http://kingcarhire.co.uk
Sponsored content

Website Creation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Website Creation   Website Creation Empty

Back to top Go down

Website Creation
Page 1 of 1