Webking
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many bots come to this site. We ping all post everyday. You will got indexed fast!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSEO
Get top 10 ranking in Google within few months.
Mix Link Building packages-Monthly $150 -$450 per month

website design tips

Go down 
+6
kiruthika1
sashi143
nutenjack
sonu012
stevemack
birgit
10 posters
AuthorMessage
birgit

website design tips Empty
PostSubject: website design tips   website design tips EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 9:55 pm

If you have some of the following as a part of your website design, you can be sure that visitors to your site find it annoying.

1. Background music - it is only for an internet radio or a site that sells CDs.
2. Huge font size - the kind that shouts at you. Keep in mind that no one likes being shouted at.
3. Small font size - the exact opposite of being shouted at i.e. huge font size. If, you wish to be heard, a normal tone at a reasonable volume is required.
4. Layers that overlap are 'too much in your face' message screaming. Subtle persuasion is far better than employing sheer 'brute force'.
5. Popup windows - even while these are blocked by add on tools, certain website designs continue to employ them. Why not place your important messages in a central part of your web design rather than trying to get them across with the help of irritating pop-ups.
Back to top Go down
stevemack

PostSubject: Re: website design tips   website design tips EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 12:56 am

you made it very clear and i have picked up some points that i missed in my website. thanks for sharing them.
Back to top Go down
sonu012

PostSubject: Re: website design tips   website design tips EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 1:58 am

I make my living from websites -- at first designing for others, and now running my own sites. Over the years I've compiled my best tips on web design, and I'm sharing them with you here. This is important because it's all too easy to create pages that frustrate your visitors even though that's not what you intended at all. And visitors who are annoyed are likely to click off of it quickly without seeing what you have to offer.

Aieee 2011 | IIT JEE 2011 | Comedk 2011 | Wbjee 2011 | Eamcet 2011
Back to top Go down
nutenjack

PostSubject: Re: website design tips   website design tips EmptyWed May 18, 2011 12:26 am

Always keep your visitors' interests in mind. Make sure you try to them, not yourself. Scrolling text does nothing to serve the visitor. This is of the most important issues to think about when designing a website. You need to be sure your visitors can find what they are looking for basically.Don't ask me how lots of times I have clicked out of a site because the font is in Comic Sans and the color is a bright pink or green. by taking a look at the font you feel that the site is not a professional site.As with taglines, site search is a important element on a website. When users are looking for something they usually look for a text field where they can enter their search term.The most stunning banner in the world won't impress your visitors if it takes two minutes to download.
Back to top Go down
sashi143

PostSubject: Re: website design tips   website design tips EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:21 pm

Hey great tips.... I will definately follow them. I too want to share one point here:

The most common colour schemes

- Red, yellow and white
- Blue and white
- Red, grey and white
- Blue, orange and white
- Yellow, grey and white.
Back to top Go down
kiruthika1

PostSubject: Re: website design tips   website design tips EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 12:34 am

1.use site maps.
2. Design home page
3.color tips
4.Images Or multimedia tips.
5.clear navigation.
6. browser compatibility.
7. Give a meaningful information.
These are the some of the web design tips.. Smile
Back to top Go down
rajsingla

PostSubject: html,xml,dhtml   website design tips EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 5:16 am

Always keep your visitors' interests in mind. Make sure you try to them, not yourself. Scrolling text does nothing to serve the visitor. This is of the most important issues to think about when designing a website. You need to be sure your visitors can find what they are looking for basically.
Back to top Go down
seaedu

PostSubject: Engineering in Karnataka   website design tips EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 4:45 am

The first Engineering College “Government Engineering College” was started by the Mysore Government in 1917 at Bangalore, later in 1965; the college was renamed after its founder as “University Visvesvaraya College of Engineering”. Three more collages were started in 1946. By the time of Integration of the State, there were totally five engineering colleges (two under Government and three in private sector) in the State.
Back to top Go down
anusha1

PostSubject: Re: website design tips   website design tips EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:18 am

1: Concise content
2: Set up a navigation system
3: Include images
4: Use a professional template
5: Run your content through a spell check
6: Avoid pop ups
Back to top Go down
johan1

PostSubject: Re: website design tips   website design tips EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 7:17 am

In web design industry you can find every time new updates are coming, some designers accept and apply soon and many are wait for others.

Some tips:
- Always check for new tools and Techniques and try it out.
- Try to produced something difficult
- Participate in the conferences of latest trends
- Get started with personal projects

Cheap fights to Orlando
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: website design tips   website design tips Empty

Back to top Go down

website design tips
Page 1 of 1