Webking
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many bots come to this site. We ping all post everyday. You will got indexed fast!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSEO
Get top 10 ranking in Google within few months.
Mix Link Building packages-Monthly $150 -$450 per month

Fastest Way To Generate TrAffic

Go down 
+14
michealpataya
andrewstaflin1
uktelsysco
Abhinandangarg
gagana
mounssif
charles20
JackDalson23
hailin
seopenkey
x-hero
yasas177
rfevado
munir
18 posters
AuthorMessage
munir

Fastest Way To Generate TrAffic Empty
PostSubject: Fastest Way To Generate TrAffic   Fastest Way To Generate TrAffic EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 1:04 am

I just want to discuss on how to generate traffic to your website as fast as possible.

I usually use three ways to generate instant traffic to my website .

These are :

1. PPC

2. Blog Commenting

3. Posting or commenting on forums and leaving your signature .

I hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
rfevado

PostSubject: Re: Fastest Way To Generate TrAffic   Fastest Way To Generate TrAffic EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 3:34 am

SEO is best for traffic well we should use social bookmarking sites for huge traffic
Back to top Go down
yasas177

PostSubject: Re: Fastest Way To Generate TrAffic   Fastest Way To Generate TrAffic EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:46 am

Social bookmarking and article marketing are two methods to build quick traffic.
Back to top Go down
x-hero

x-hero

PostSubject: Re: Fastest Way To Generate TrAffic   Fastest Way To Generate TrAffic EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 12:33 am

joining social networking sites is one of the trends today to drive good traffic for your site..
Back to top Go down
http://www.pivotbanners.com.au/
seopenkey

PostSubject: Copywriting - the fastet way to get high traffic   Fastest Way To Generate TrAffic EmptyTue May 11, 2010 11:24 pm

well, Business is the only reason for each and everybody. That's why we all are here. SEO is all about getting more and more traffic to your website in turn more business. It is truly said for SEO that CONTENT IS KING. Copywriting, i.e. original and fresh content is the only way to get more traffic to your campaign. Initially, you may not get high traffic to your website, But you will be top later on and that's sure.
Back to top Go down
http://www.billfryercopywriter.co.uk
hailin

PostSubject: Re: Fastest Way To Generate TrAffic   Fastest Way To Generate TrAffic EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 2:39 am

i think forum posts r effective.the ways u listed are not enough.u need to find more ways to generate traffic.
Back to top Go down
JackDalson23

PostSubject: Re:   Fastest Way To Generate TrAffic EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 1:02 am

HI,

I am doing social media marketing on Stumble Upon, Facebook and Twitter to get fast traffic for my site.
Back to top Go down
charles20

PostSubject: Re: Fastest Way To Generate TrAffic   Fastest Way To Generate TrAffic EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:56 am

For me fasted method to get traffic is social bookmarking. I vote forum posting as next best option.
Back to top Go down
mounssif

PostSubject: Re: Fastest Way To Generate TrAffic   Fastest Way To Generate TrAffic EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 10:18 pm

I agree with the poster. Here are my favorite traffic building methods.
-Forum posting
-Article marketing
-Press release submission
-Social bookmarking
-Social networking sites
Back to top Go down
gagana

PostSubject: Re: Fastest Way To Generate TrAffic   Fastest Way To Generate TrAffic EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 10:06 am

The methods I recommend for generating traffic are

1.Forum Posting-Sharing knowledge with fellow posters in forums. Meanwhile have a backlink to your website in the Sig. Beneficial for the forum + your site.

2.Blog Posting - Write nice article and hire bloggers to post them

3.Social Bookmarking - Create bookmarks in leading sites such as Facebook and MySpace

4. PPC (Pay per Click) - Use this upto a limited amount
Back to top Go down
Abhinandangarg

PostSubject: Re: Fastest Way To Generate TrAffic   Fastest Way To Generate TrAffic EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 6:50 am

PPC is the fastest way to get traffic intently and other is :

Quality Article Marketing
SMO
Back to top Go down
http://www.rcginfotech.com/
uktelsysco

PostSubject: Re: Fastest Way To Generate TrAffic   Fastest Way To Generate TrAffic EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 12:50 am

Websites on a regular basis looking for sites with fresh and new content.
It is important that you have all the relevant keywords and phrases that relate to your topic on your web pages.
Submitting your URL to the search engines is an important step towards getting more visitors because it means your website will be visible from search engines.
Exchange some website links with websites that have a high popularity rank.
Back to top Go down
andrewstaflin1

PostSubject: Re: Fastest Way To Generate TrAffic   Fastest Way To Generate TrAffic EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 5:25 am

Forum Posting is a best method to Generate TrAffic on site.
Back to top Go down
michealpataya

PostSubject: Re: Fastest Way To Generate TrAffic   Fastest Way To Generate TrAffic EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 12:33 am

These are the fastest way to generate the traffic.
1. Forum Posting
2. Social Bookmarking
3. Link Wheel
4. Press Release.
Back to top Go down
deepakg

PostSubject: Re: Fastest Way To Generate TrAffic   Fastest Way To Generate TrAffic EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 12:30 am

Use social networks as well. Create your username and join the group in relation to your website. Or create a group or join any group. The group allows us to publish the text. Facebook, Orkut, etc will give you plenty of traffic.
Back to top Go down
gangulisingh

PostSubject: The Fastest Way to Generate Traffic...   Fastest Way To Generate TrAffic EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 3:44 am

Hi Friends,

Hi friends... myself Ganguli Singh from Faridabad and working with Acumen Web technologies as SEO executive. You can improve more traffic on your website doing social

bookmarking, Forum posting and like your website on social networking sites.

You can also perform article marketing, Blog Commenting etc.

Thanks,

Ganguli Singh
Back to top Go down
angila1

PostSubject: Re: Fastest Way To Generate TrAffic   Fastest Way To Generate TrAffic EmptyTue May 08, 2012 4:18 am

White hat seo is the best way to generate traffic on your site.
Back to top Go down
johan1

PostSubject: Re: Fastest Way To Generate TrAffic   Fastest Way To Generate TrAffic EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 12:08 am

According to me PPC, Forum posting and Article submission is the fastest way to Generate Traffic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fastest Way To Generate TrAffic   Fastest Way To Generate TrAffic Empty

Back to top Go down

Fastest Way To Generate TrAffic
Page 1 of 1