Webking
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many bots come to this site. We ping all post everyday. You will got indexed fast!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSEO
Get top 10 ranking in Google within few months.
Mix Link Building packages-Monthly $150 -$450 per month

Get traffic from facebook

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bettysmith

Get traffic from facebook Empty
PostSubject: Get traffic from facebook   Get traffic from facebook EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 9:00 am

Despite the growing interest in Facebook, Facebook Connect as a way to integrate facebook identity and sharing features on any site around the web, one of the untold stories about sharing on facebook is the simple power of the facebook Share button.Facebook looks for a title, description, and thumbnail image to pull into the feed story. While facebook will always try to find this for any shared link, you can actually specify this copy for the facebook crawler if you want to have more control over the copy or images that show up in facebook.Facebook gives you the option to explicitly specify which image shows up next to content your users share. Facebook also makes it possible to add metadata to your page to make audio and video sharing more powerful.
Back to top Go down
johan1

Get traffic from facebook Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get traffic from facebook   Get traffic from facebook EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 7:28 am

The information given by you is really very good. I enjoyed reading all that i got in your site. Good information and very good job done by you guys.

Cheap flights to Orlando
Back to top Go down

Get traffic from facebook
Page 1 of 1