Webking
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many bots come to this site. We ping all post everyday. You will got indexed fast!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSEO
Get top 10 ranking in Google within few months.
Mix Link Building packages-Monthly $150 -$450 per month

My site is going down in ranking day by day...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sbsindia

My site is going down in ranking day by day... Empty
PostSubject: My site is going down in ranking day by day...   My site is going down in ranking day by day... EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 11:31 pm

My friends my web sites page ranking is reducing day by day so what may i have to do to not get it down?
Back to top Go down
http://www.sbsglobalservices.com
coolgiftusa

PostSubject: My site is going down in ranking day by day   My site is going down in ranking day by day... EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:19 pm

You need to take many things in account. Start by droping your link on high PR bookmarking sites, forums and directories.
Secondly, start exchanging links with other sites having same niche as yours. And do blog commenting on high PR blogs.
And spread your site's link wherever you can e.g. facebook, twitter and emails that you do on your daily basis.
I hope your rankings will improve. Good Luck. cheers

www(.)coolgiftusa.com/pages/Vinyl-Decals.html
Back to top Go down
gangulisingh

PostSubject: You may bring your website on top rank by improving quality and relavent links of your website    My site is going down in ranking day by day... EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 2:33 am

Hi,

You can bring your website on top rank with the help of social book marking in high PR, Forums Posting, Blog Posting, and you must to do some links exchange with another link exchangers which must be theme based of your website.

Thanks,

Ganguli
Back to top Go down
john1

PostSubject: Re: My site is going down in ranking day by day...   My site is going down in ranking day by day... EmptyThu May 03, 2012 8:50 am

Hello, I think Blog commenting and social media are approved try it.
Back to top Go down
angila1

PostSubject: Re: My site is going down in ranking day by day...   My site is going down in ranking day by day... EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:07 am

check it on page and stop the seo some days and see what happend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My site is going down in ranking day by day...   My site is going down in ranking day by day... Empty

Back to top Go down

My site is going down in ranking day by day...
Page 1 of 1