Webking
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many bots come to this site. We ping all post everyday. You will got indexed fast!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSEO
Get top 10 ranking in Google within few months.
Mix Link Building packages-Monthly $150 -$450 per month

Google Adsense Video Ads

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shiwani

shiwani

Google Adsense Video Ads Empty
PostSubject: Google Adsense Video Ads   Google Adsense Video Ads EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 11:57 pm

Just been looking around what Googles up to at the moment and aswell as text and image ads they are now offering Video Ads for publishers to put on their website, do you think these will be effective? I can see how desirable these would be to advertisers - because of this I wonder if the CPC (Cost per Click) is higher.

I had a look at them and to be honest they are not ugly and are designed well, very much like how Youtube skins it's player (Which would make sense do to the recent Google/Youtube Acquisition) - I think they would work well within relative content and not just thrown into a sidebar somewhere Ads really do need alot of thought if they are to be successful, has anyone got any good working examples of these Video Ads?

Interesting...
Back to top Go down
thrisha

thrisha

Google Adsense Video Ads Empty
PostSubject: hai   Google Adsense Video Ads EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 11:45 pm

advertisers are now moving to the web to brainwash us and Google are essentially ready to go in there. I think there was a lot of Reasearch done recently and the majority of people spend more time infront of a computer screen to a TV screen ... so there you go.
Back to top Go down

Google Adsense Video Ads
Page 1 of 1