Webking
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many bots come to this site. We ping all post everyday. You will got indexed fast!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSEO
Get top 10 ranking in Google within few months.
Mix Link Building packages-Monthly $150 -$450 per month

Missing values in form action tag

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
preetlilly

Missing values in form action tag Empty
PostSubject: Missing values in form action tag   Missing values in form action tag EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 2:32 am

Trying to open a chart with form action tag and a url. I want to send values from submit form and use it in the url. I don't know if it's possible to pass the values to the form action tag from isset($_POST['Posted'])?? Ex code:

<form action="<?php echo 'http://chart.apis.google.com/chart?cht=lc&chd=e:nE98.g&chxt
=x,y&chxr=1,0,4000&chs=600x200&chl=October|Novembe r'; ?>" target="_self" method="post">

This works if it's static!

But I need it to be dynamic like this:

//if submit in form
if(isset($_POST['Posted']))
{
$data="e:nE98.g";
$month_arr[0]="October";
$month_arr[1]="November";
}//end isset form

<form action="<?php echo 'http://chart.apis.google.com/chart?cht=lc&chd=' . $data . '&chxt=x,y&chxr=1,0,4000&chs=600x200&chl=' . $month_arr[0] . '|' . $month_arr[1]; ?>" target="_self" method="post">
<input type="submit" name="Posted" value="Select" />
</form>

What's wrong with the code above, can't see why it's not working. Is it impossible to pass values to form action tag or is it something wrong with the url string?
thanks,
Back to top Go down
sonu012

Missing values in form action tag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Missing values in form action tag   Missing values in form action tag EmptyTue May 03, 2011 6:30 am

Trying to open a chart with form action tag and a url. I want to send values from submit form and use it in the url. I don't know if it's possible to pass the values to the form action tag from isset($_POST['Posted'])?? Ex code

AIEEE 2011 | AIEEE 2011 Counseling | AIEEE 2011 Answer Key | AIEEE 2011 Cutoff | AIEEE 2011 Answers | AIEEE 2011 Exam Pattern
Back to top Go down

Missing values in form action tag
Page 1 of 1