Webking
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many bots come to this site. We ping all post everyday. You will got indexed fast!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSEO
Get top 10 ranking in Google within few months.
Mix Link Building packages-Monthly $150 -$450 per month

Title on Homepage Problem

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
webdaisy

Title on Homepage Problem Empty
PostSubject: Title on Homepage Problem   Title on Homepage Problem EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 6:01 am

I submitted my site to google and when I search for it my home page comes up with untitled 1. I have a title in my html script and if you go to my site its at the very top (in the blue bar). other pages from my site that are shown on the search results page have the titles I gave them. Any ideas where I have went wrong.

I might have submitted it with that title at one point but all my pages had that until I updated the code and put specific titles in this one hasn't updated.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pkchill.com
munir

PostSubject: Re: Title on Homepage Problem   Title on Homepage Problem EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 1:07 am

Yes your cache is still on November 21, 2009. You need to wait until Google crawl your site again. If you change your name after that date, Google has not seen the new page yet. Start doing SEO and create a Blog make your site more crawl abl for Google. It likes a lot of information (original content.)
Back to top Go down
sonu012

PostSubject: Re: Title on Homepage Problem   Title on Homepage Problem EmptySat Mar 26, 2011 5:35 am

I have a title in my html script and if you go to my site its at the very top (in the blue bar). other pages from my site that are shown on the search results page have the titles I gave them. Any ideas where I have went wrong.

Aieee 2011 | IIT JEE 2011 | Comedk 2011 | Wbjee 2011 | Eamcet 2011
Back to top Go down
stevemack

PostSubject: Re: Title on Homepage Problem   Title on Homepage Problem EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 12:18 am

the cache is not done recently, so it is better to Ping the ping to different search engines so that it will be updated.
Back to top Go down
sonu012

PostSubject: Re: Title on Homepage Problem   Title on Homepage Problem EmptyFri May 06, 2011 1:36 am

I might have submitted it with that title at one point but all my pages had that until I updated the code and put specific titles in this one hasn't updated.

AIEEE 2011 | Comedk 2011 Counseling | AIEEE 2011 Answer Key | Comedk 2011 Cutoff | AIEEE 2011 Answers | Comedk 2011 Exam Pattern | AIEEE 2011 Solution
Back to top Go down
stevemack

PostSubject: Re: Title on Homepage Problem   Title on Homepage Problem EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 5:07 am

It's just a problem of Caching. Just ping your website to different search engines and then check it. surely you will get back your title with new updated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Title on Homepage Problem   Title on Homepage Problem Empty

Back to top Go down

Title on Homepage Problem
Page 1 of 1