Webking
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many bots come to this site. We ping all post everyday. You will got indexed fast!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSEO
Get top 10 ranking in Google within few months.
Mix Link Building packages-Monthly $150 -$450 per month

How can PHP help online business?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
webdaisy

How can PHP help online business? Empty
PostSubject: How can PHP help online business?   How can PHP help online business? EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 5:56 am

I am going to start my online business. Is helpful for my online business? Can anybody tell me about php.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pkchill.com
kiranminal

PostSubject: Re: How can PHP help online business?   How can PHP help online business? EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 8:31 am

If you have your own business (like a shop or something) you dont even need to know what is PHP.
If you have your own business is about web, than PHP may be helpful.
Back to top Go down
sashi143

PostSubject: Re: How can PHP help online business?   How can PHP help online business? EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:45 pm

Online advertising is so flexible that even small businesses can afford to look into it. Where else can you track leads per advertising keyword? Where else can you track the cost per lead? Where else can you track the dollar cost per sale? Only online advertising allows you to select the keywords for your online advertising campaign and track the effectiveness of each and every keyword in terms of sales and revenues.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How can PHP help online business?   How can PHP help online business? Empty

Back to top Go down

How can PHP help online business?
Page 1 of 1