Webking
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many bots come to this site. We ping all post everyday. You will got indexed fast!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSEO
Get top 10 ranking in Google within few months.
Mix Link Building packages-Monthly $150 -$450 per month

How to Stop Google to crawl my websit?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
stevemack

How to Stop Google to crawl my websit? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to Stop Google to crawl my websit?   How to Stop Google to crawl my websit? EmptyMon Mar 07, 2011 12:28 am

restrict the url in robots.txt so that the website will not crawl.
Back to top Go down
sonu012

PostSubject: Re: How to Stop Google to crawl my websit?   How to Stop Google to crawl my websit? EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 4:34 am

If you want to remove content from Google's search results, that content should first be removed from the web or blocked from search engines. We run into a lot of people who think that Google runs the web and controls all the sites on it, but that's really not the case. The sites in Google's search results are controlled by those sites' webmasters.

To remove content (including a snippet, title, page content, or an entire URL or site) from search results, the site owner—whether it's you or somebody else—has a few options. The site owner can remove the concerning information from the page, take the page down from the web entirely, or indicate that Google shouldn't crawl or index the page. There are varying requirements depending on the type of content you want to remove, and these are described below. Want to remove an image from search results?

Bitsat 2011 | RPET 2011 | Clat 2011 | ENAT 2011
Back to top Go down
jackharare

PostSubject: Re: How to Stop Google to crawl my websit?   How to Stop Google to crawl my websit? EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 12:17 am

You need a rewriter program to make your site contents a bit different.robots.txt code given below:

User-agent: Google-Bot
Disallow: /
Back to top Go down
stevemack

PostSubject: Re: How to Stop Google to crawl my websit?   How to Stop Google to crawl my websit? EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 5:08 am

As above mate said, use the code to restrict Google Bot from crawling your website.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Stop Google to crawl my websit?   How to Stop Google to crawl my websit? Empty

Back to top Go down

How to Stop Google to crawl my websit?
Page 1 of 1