Webking
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many bots come to this site. We ping all post everyday. You will got indexed fast!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSEO
Get top 10 ranking in Google within few months.
Mix Link Building packages-Monthly $150 -$450 per month

What should I do rank faster

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
alizayhoney

What should I do rank faster Empty
PostSubject: What should I do rank faster   What should I do rank faster EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 6:42 am

I recently created a forum with mixed context and after optimizing within a month the site started appearing in Google SERP. I was happy with the progress so far but since then the site has not shown any progress. I even submitted the sitemap and tried Google analytics to know where am I lacking but results of analytics showed great traffic but I am not satisfied. My site ranks for my targeted keywords but why ranking and SERP isn’t affected? What should I do make it rank faster or am I going too fast? Please provide valuable suggestions.
Back to top Go down
vombatjohnson

PostSubject: Re: What should I do rank faster   What should I do rank faster EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 1:10 am

Use long tail keyword phrases and exercise patience. Everybody who puts up a website wants to rank fast, but you can only do your part and let the search engines do the rest.
Back to top Go down
chrisxboyle

PostSubject: Re: What should I do rank faster   What should I do rank faster EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 2:39 pm

it takes time, you just have to be patient and conitnues to work with your site. you can also try new techniques you havent done
Back to top Go down
http://www.live2support.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What should I do rank faster   What should I do rank faster Empty

Back to top Go down

What should I do rank faster
Page 1 of 1