Webking
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many bots come to this site. We ping all post everyday. You will got indexed fast!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSEO
Get top 10 ranking in Google within few months.
Mix Link Building packages-Monthly $150 -$450 per month

what is zen iframe ?

Go down 
+2
Abhinandangarg
alexandraanita80
6 posters
AuthorMessage
alexandraanita80

what is zen iframe ? Empty
PostSubject: what is zen iframe ?   what is zen iframe ? EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 6:06 am

Hi,

Yesterday i found zen iframe.

I would like to know about security of zen iframe. and how to use in my website. i am a new developer so i don't have ideas to use zen iframe.

and any other iframe available which secure and easy so i can use in my website....
Back to top Go down
Abhinandangarg

PostSubject: Re: what is zen iframe ?   what is zen iframe ? EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 4:26 am

great post thanks for sharing here
Back to top Go down
http://www.rcginfotech.com/
sonu012

PostSubject: Re: what is zen iframe ?   what is zen iframe ? EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 3:50 am

hI g gUYS hOW R U

Srmeee 2011 | IPU CET 2011 | IIEST 2011 | AFMC 2011
Back to top Go down
stevemack

PostSubject: Re: what is zen iframe ?   what is zen iframe ? EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 12:22 am

I don't know about zen iframe but iframe is there. iframe can be used on website. Advantages of iframe is it changes the content but the header and footer remains the same/static.
Back to top Go down
nutenjack

PostSubject: Re: what is zen iframe ?   what is zen iframe ? EmptyWed May 18, 2011 12:29 am

Temporal processing is done outside of the current picture or frame.This is about developing a closed within the HTML of the same way as any other Zen part.Notwithstanding, all of that is in the environment of the underway credit.This content is drawn within an enclosing HTML in the same manner as any other Zen part.
Back to top Go down
sashi143

PostSubject: Re: what is zen iframe ?   what is zen iframe ? EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:37 pm

This is a static image or other content within a frame. The Zen <html> component provides a way to place arbitrary HTML content within a Zen page. The HTML agreeable is displayed aural the Zen page absolutely as specified. This content is drawn within an enclosing HTML <div> in the same manner as any other Zen component.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what is zen iframe ?   what is zen iframe ? Empty

Back to top Go down

what is zen iframe ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webking :: Website Development :: Programming / Scripting / Coding Forum-
Jump to: