Webking
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many bots come to this site. We ping all post everyday. You will got indexed fast!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSEO
Get top 10 ranking in Google within few months.
Mix Link Building packages-Monthly $150 -$450 per month

Should we use link Exchange?

Go down 
+4
andykeating
x-hero
agnesa86
abigailada17
8 posters
AuthorMessage
abigailada17

Should we use link Exchange? Empty
PostSubject: Should we use link Exchange?   Should we use link Exchange? EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 12:28 am

Google does not give importance to link exchange. Is it true? Many people believe in link exchange so I want to ask that ….
Back to top Go down
agnesa86

PostSubject: Re: Should we use link Exchange?   Should we use link Exchange? EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 2:48 am

Yeah, We should do only three way link exchange, it is useful and so effective in SEO.
Back to top Go down
x-hero

x-hero

PostSubject: Re: Should we use link Exchange?   Should we use link Exchange? EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 5:46 am

even so, link exchange would be a good help..
Back to top Go down
http://www.pivotbanners.com.au/
andykeating

andykeating

PostSubject: Re: Should we use link Exchange?   Should we use link Exchange? EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 11:43 pm

No In my view link exchange is not good You would be better off with one way linking as you have more control over where your links are placed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sortshots.com
bettysmith

PostSubject: Re: Should we use link Exchange?   Should we use link Exchange? EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 12:17 am

Be careful what sites you send links to as well. I can’t prove this, but it make sense to me if your site is seen sending a lot of links to sites that are prime candidates for search engine penalties (for whatever reasons), you might suck up some of the penalty too. This is especially important for you bloggers selling text links – I make this mistake myself – check every site that buys a link from your blog to see what you are endorsing.
Back to top Go down
malika

PostSubject: hi   Should we use link Exchange? EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 1:28 am

Google not give so much priority to link exchange in place of One way link building....
Back to top Go down
johan1

PostSubject: Re: Should we use link Exchange?   Should we use link Exchange? EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 7:14 am

A link exchange should be something very apparent and something that you know that you after all, you are exchanging links with someone .

Cheap flights to NigeriaCheap flights to Nigeria
Back to top Go down
angila1

PostSubject: Re: Should we use link Exchange?   Should we use link Exchange? EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 6:43 am

angesa86 can you tell me those three way of link exchange.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should we use link Exchange?   Should we use link Exchange? Empty

Back to top Go down

Should we use link Exchange?
Page 1 of 1