Webking
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many bots come to this site. We ping all post everyday. You will got indexed fast!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSEO
Get top 10 ranking in Google within few months.
Mix Link Building packages-Monthly $150 -$450 per month

Which is the best Ruby On Rails or Python

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rabil

Which is the best Ruby On Rails or Python  Empty
PostSubject: Which is the best Ruby On Rails or Python    Which is the best Ruby On Rails or Python  EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 6:43 am

I need some help, I'm PHP web developer and , I'm planning to learn Ruby On Rails or Python , I need to know which is the best , What are the advantages and disadvantages of these 2 languages, please help me to select one from these 2?
Back to top Go down
leeza

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best Ruby On Rails or Python    Which is the best Ruby On Rails or Python  EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 6:23 am

I still think Ruby On Rails is better than Python.
It is more reliable than Python.
Back to top Go down
sonu012

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best Ruby On Rails or Python    Which is the best Ruby On Rails or Python  EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 3:37 am

Sharpen your Ruby programming skills with twenty-five challenging problems from Ruby Quiz. Read the problems, work out a solution, and compare your solution with others. This book is a collection of highlights from the first year of Ruby Quiz challenges. Inside, you will find expanded content, all new solutions, and more in depth discussions of Ruby Quiz problems and solutions. This is the book for anyone who really wants to improve their Ruby skills.

Viteee 2011 | Srmeee 2011 | IPU CET 2011 | IIEST 2011 | AFMC 2011
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which is the best Ruby On Rails or Python    Which is the best Ruby On Rails or Python  Empty

Back to top Go down

Which is the best Ruby On Rails or Python
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webking :: Website Development :: Programming / Scripting / Coding Forum-
Jump to: