Webking
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many bots come to this site. We ping all post everyday. You will got indexed fast!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSEO
Get top 10 ranking in Google within few months.
Mix Link Building packages-Monthly $150 -$450 per month

Can anyone tell me the benefits of PHP?

Go down 
+4
x-hero
stevemack
BeyondDestiny
meshel
8 posters
AuthorMessage
meshel

Can anyone tell me the benefits of PHP? Empty
PostSubject: Can anyone tell me the benefits of PHP?   Can anyone tell me the benefits of PHP? EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 4:57 am

I just want to know the benefits of PHP. I know the benefits but i want to know more about PHP so i need your views on benefits of PHP. facebookster.com/blog Most of the facebook apps are developed on PHP so what else we can do with it?
Back to top Go down
BeyondDestiny

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone tell me the benefits of PHP?   Can anyone tell me the benefits of PHP? EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 8:01 am

Benefit of PHP is it is a open source language and it follow the oops concept.
it is faster than other language. the connectivity is also simple.
Back to top Go down
stevemack

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone tell me the benefits of PHP?   Can anyone tell me the benefits of PHP? EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 11:38 pm

First thing is that it is an Open Source Language as followed by the concepts of OOPS.
there are so many online tools that support PHP applications and are more faster in execution and connectivity.
Back to top Go down
x-hero

x-hero

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone tell me the benefits of PHP?   Can anyone tell me the benefits of PHP? EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 4:15 am

it is easy to learn, open source, and its really fast...
Back to top Go down
http://www.pivotbanners.com.au/
stevemack

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone tell me the benefits of PHP?   Can anyone tell me the benefits of PHP? EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 12:22 am

That it's an Open Source Language supported by OOPS concepts.
Development and Connectivity is very fast for applications.
User interface is very simple and easy togo.
Back to top Go down
Jiberish

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone tell me the benefits of PHP?   Can anyone tell me the benefits of PHP? EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 4:54 pm

Alot of code and tutorials to be found on the net, makes it easy to learn.
Back to top Go down
http://sgcellphones.com
chrisxboyle

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone tell me the benefits of PHP?   Can anyone tell me the benefits of PHP? EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 5:33 pm

php is an open source language, easy to learn and really good for web applications
Back to top Go down
http://www.live2support.com
sashi143

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone tell me the benefits of PHP?   Can anyone tell me the benefits of PHP? EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:41 pm

You can do pretty much anything with PHP Facebook is mainly built in php, as well as yahoo and many other big websites
you can build content management systems, websites that interact with databases etc most forums, including this one, are built with PHP and MySQL

The big advantage of PHP is its learning curve, PHP is rather easy to understand and learn and you immediately see the first results as there are very simple instructions that you can use rather easily from the very beginning
Back to top Go down
spawar

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone tell me the benefits of PHP?   Can anyone tell me the benefits of PHP? EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 3:17 am

meshel wrote:
I just want to know the benefits of PHP. I know the benefits but i want to know more about PHP so i need your views on benefits of PHP. facebookster.com/blog Most of the facebook apps are developed on PHP so what else we can do with it?
Smile cheers i think the PHP is Hypertext markup language. It is generally used for small scale indisturies. it is gvery useful to your. so dont wory just use to it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone tell me the benefits of PHP?   Can anyone tell me the benefits of PHP? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can anyone tell me the benefits of PHP?
Page 1 of 1