Webking
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many bots come to this site. We ping all post everyday. You will got indexed fast!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSEO
Get top 10 ranking in Google within few months.
Mix Link Building packages-Monthly $150 -$450 per month

The difference between yahoo and google

Go down 
+10
michaelmoak
dbprofitonline
madhusmita
aden
Sara
mumbi
sonu012
furniturebuyer
stevemack
senushiya
14 posters
AuthorMessage
senushiya

The difference between yahoo and google  Empty
PostSubject: The difference between yahoo and google    The difference between yahoo and google  EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 5:00 am

I'm confused. How come all the pages of my site are index by google but in yahoo it didn't. What will I do so that my site will indexed in yahoo too and other search engines?
Back to top Go down
stevemack

PostSubject: Re: The difference between yahoo and google    The difference between yahoo and google  EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 12:02 am

to index the website in Yahoo, login to Yahoo webmaster tool and submit your website. It will generate a code and place that code into your website and verify. Once conformed, in first crawling the site will be indexed in Yahoo.
Back to top Go down
furniturebuyer

PostSubject: The difference between yahoo and google   The difference between yahoo and google  EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 4:57 am

"Google has a philosophy of keeping things simple so that people who are technically challenged can use it without getting confused, Also that simple things are fast.. Yahoo believes in feature rich application.. their products are more customizable and complex."

Yahoo has tons of media and ADS (loads slower). Google search is better (faster) only text ads. I started with Yahoo since I've known it first: Mail, Photos (now Flickr), Geocities but since Google's introduction, I've been moving things to Google Mail, Photos (Picasa), Google pages."
Back to top Go down
http://www.furniturebuyer.co.uk/
sonu012

PostSubject: Re: The difference between yahoo and google    The difference between yahoo and google  EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 4:13 am

"Google has a philosophy of keeping things simple so that people who are technically challenged can use it without getting confused, Also that simple things are fast.. Yahoo believes in feature rich application.. their products are more customizable and complex."

Amrita 2011 | AICET 2011 | ISAT 2011 | AIIMS 2011
Back to top Go down
sonu012

PostSubject: Re: The difference between yahoo and google    The difference between yahoo and google  EmptyMon May 02, 2011 7:03 am

AIEEE 2011 | AIEEE 2011 Counseling | AIEEE 2011 Answer Key | AIEEE 2011 Cutoff | AIEEE 2011 Answers | AIEEE 2011 Exam Pattern

Back to top Go down
sonu012

PostSubject: Re: The difference between yahoo and google    The difference between yahoo and google  EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 12:03 am

What will I do so that my site will indexed in yahoo too and other search engines?

Latest Mobile Phones In India | Sony Ericsson Mobiles | Online Shopping In India | Online Home Appliances Store
Back to top Go down
mumbi

PostSubject: hi   The difference between yahoo and google  EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 9:11 am

What will I do so that my site will indexed in yahoo too and other search engines?
Back to top Go down
mumbi

PostSubject: Re: The difference between yahoo and google    The difference between yahoo and google  EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 9:12 am

to index the website in Yahoo, login to Yahoo webmaster tool and submit your website. It will generate a code and place that code into your website and verify. Once conformed, in first crawling the site will be indexed in Yahoo.
Back to top Go down
Sara

PostSubject: Re: The difference between yahoo and google    The difference between yahoo and google  EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 12:21 am

hi,

If a talk about my own experience, when ever you visit the yahoo first you will see the advertisement and a lot of ads. But if you visit the google the pages will be loaded fastly.
Back to top Go down
aden

PostSubject: Re: The difference between yahoo and google    The difference between yahoo and google  EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 1:12 am

So Google is strongly associated with simplicity, usefulness, pages that load fast (in one word: text), while Yahoo is connected with rich interfaces, complex designs, pages that load slowly (in one word: multimedia). Gags even called Yahoo flamboyant, which means "elaborately and heavily ornamented". It will be interesting to see if the acquisitions of YouTube and DoubleClick will change people's perception about Google.
Back to top Go down
madhusmita

PostSubject: Re: The difference between yahoo and google    The difference between yahoo and google  EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 4:36 am

If your site is not at all indexed, you can try for the search engine submission method.If you are asking about better indexing, then you can try for the On page methods.Yahoo gives more priority to the quality of the site.Domain age is also important for the Yahoo.Its not considered in Google.
Back to top Go down
http://www.outsource-website-development.com
dbprofitonline

dbprofitonline

PostSubject: Re: The difference between yahoo and google    The difference between yahoo and google  EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:30 am

I've recently been thinking of promoting my sites in Yahoo, but your comments here have just confirmed that I should stick with Google! Thanks for the insight.

Back to top Go down
michaelmoak

PostSubject: Re: The difference between yahoo and google    The difference between yahoo and google  EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 4:45 am

Hi submit you website on high pr book marking sites. Hope it help your websites to get indexed or cached.

Back to top Go down
saleallpets.com

PostSubject: how to increase to search engine ranking    The difference between yahoo and google  EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 4:28 am

i have tried all SEO tools of yahoo. but my website is still not ranking in search engine

Back to top Go down
elizee4366

PostSubject: Re: The difference between yahoo and google    The difference between yahoo and google  EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 2:12 am

Both are search engines, google is more powerful and near to correct as compare to yahoo..
Back to top Go down
http://kingcarhire.co.uk
angila1

PostSubject: Re: The difference between yahoo and google    The difference between yahoo and google  EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 5:05 am

Both are search engine Google are most powerful and popular.

Back to top Go down
johan1

PostSubject: Re: The difference between yahoo and google    The difference between yahoo and google  EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 4:30 am

Google has far more entries and far more superior technologies that enable them to find information quickly, efficiently, and quantitatively, even more so than Yahoo

London to Marrakech | Durban from London
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The difference between yahoo and google    The difference between yahoo and google  Empty

Back to top Go down

The difference between yahoo and google
Page 1 of 1