Webking
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many bots come to this site. We ping all post everyday. You will got indexed fast!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSEO
Get top 10 ranking in Google within few months.
Mix Link Building packages-Monthly $150 -$450 per month

What should be the strategy for being Search Engine visible for some good keywords?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sbsindia

What should be the strategy for being Search Engine visible for some good keywords? Empty
PostSubject: What should be the strategy for being Search Engine visible for some good keywords?   What should be the strategy for being Search Engine visible for some good keywords? EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 12:00 am

Was wondering what all should be the steps taken
The site have a very good number of links which I think is not liked by dmoz and yahoo directories.

I initially had a page rank of 2 after I submitted the site to google and still has the page rank of 2.

So how to improve my Keywords Strategy?
Back to top Go down
http://www.sbsglobalservices.com
gangulisingh

What should be the strategy for being Search Engine visible for some good keywords? Empty
PostSubject: You can improve your website Page Rank by improving quality and relavancy of your websiite links   What should be the strategy for being Search Engine visible for some good keywords? EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 1:19 am

Hi,

You can easily improve the website page rank by adding some quality and relevant links from another website. Quality links are those links which are from high page rank webpage linked to your website and relevant to your website theme. e.g if you have a website offering website designing the you should exchange some of links from another website offering the same services link Website designing and development and hosting and SEO Services. You also need to provide the link of their website to your own website and for that you should create a link or resource page on your website to provide links to another website that are relevant to your website theme. You can find email ids of link exchangers or fresher SEOs who deals in particularly in link exchange and mail them to exchange links of your website if they have any relevant website of yours.

Regards
Ganguli Singh
Back to top Go down
elizee4366

PostSubject: Re: What should be the strategy for being Search Engine visible for some good keywords?   What should be the strategy for being Search Engine visible for some good keywords? EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 6:38 am

yes you can increase your page rank but for this purpose you have to work on google strategy and writ the blogs with unique content and do social media against your sites.
Back to top Go down
http://kingcarhire.co.uk
coolgiftusa

PostSubject: Re: what should be the strategy for being Search Engine visible for some good keywords?   What should be the strategy for being Search Engine visible for some good keywords? EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 12:08 am

In my opinion, link exchange with relevant niche sites is the most important strategy in SEO. Secondly, you can do many things like- profile submissions, bookmarking, forum posting,
Another thing that I am tell you is to update your site with fresh content frequently. Google gives more importance to such sites that have good and new content.
Hope my tips will help you !!! cherry

Custom window decals Like a Star @ heaven Family window decals
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What should be the strategy for being Search Engine visible for some good keywords?   What should be the strategy for being Search Engine visible for some good keywords? Empty

Back to top Go down

What should be the strategy for being Search Engine visible for some good keywords?
Page 1 of 1