Webking
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many bots come to this site. We ping all post everyday. You will got indexed fast!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSEO
Get top 10 ranking in Google within few months.
Mix Link Building packages-Monthly $150 -$450 per month

What about black hat ?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mickle2011

What about black hat ? Empty
PostSubject: What about black hat ?   What about black hat ? EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 4:32 am

I am new here. I am working with a local team. In source of online work there are some restrictions that don’t use auto generated software of black hat. My questions are what are the auto generated software or black hat. It will be help for me if somebody answers me. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
elizee4366

PostSubject: Re: What about black hat ?   What about black hat ? EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:48 am

It s harm in seo. because such techniques effect the keywords sudden and upgrade them but on permanent bases but google such like these techniques..
Back to top Go down
http://kingcarhire.co.uk
john1

PostSubject: Re: What about black hat ?   What about black hat ? EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 8:46 am

elizee I agree with your Answer thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
angila1

PostSubject: Re: What about black hat ?   What about black hat ? EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 6:53 am

In black hat seo use the soft ware it is totally reason of spamming.In black hat seo key word cannot stay on the 1st page.

Back to top Go down
johan1

PostSubject: Re: What about black hat ?   What about black hat ? EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 6:30 am

"Black Hat" search engine optimization is customarily defined as techniques that are used to get higher manner search ranking in an unethical manner. These black hat SEO techniques usually include one or more of the following characteristics:

- breaks search engine rules and regulations
-creates a poor user experience directly because of the SEO techniques utilizes on the web site
-unethically presents content in a different visual or non-visual way to search engine spiders and search engine users.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What about black hat ?   What about black hat ? Empty

Back to top Go down

What about black hat ?
Page 1 of 1