Webking
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many bots come to this site. We ping all post everyday. You will got indexed fast!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSEO
Get top 10 ranking in Google within few months.
Mix Link Building packages-Monthly $150 -$450 per month

*THE BEST TRAFFIC BOOSTER* N2K Master Page Blaster 5.0 Lite Edition *FREE**NO CHARGE*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SpaceboundRocketMan

*THE BEST TRAFFIC BOOSTER* N2K Master Page Blaster 5.0 Lite Edition *FREE**NO CHARGE* Empty
PostSubject: *THE BEST TRAFFIC BOOSTER* N2K Master Page Blaster 5.0 Lite Edition *FREE**NO CHARGE*   *THE BEST TRAFFIC BOOSTER* N2K Master Page Blaster 5.0 Lite Edition *FREE**NO CHARGE* EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 4:13 pm

Its here finally, at least something, still tweaking new stuff for full version 5.0, so for now I'll put up the Lite Version of this so people can see the new stuff I've added. To allow it to increase your youtubes, when you set your home pages, set 1 page as your youtube link, and enable pictures in case the captcha shows, it will be automatic until the youtube police captcha your butt.

Tweaks in this version.

1. Torr Browser Bundle is updated due to a new glitch found by us from the last version. In the process we've updated the portable firefox part and allowed flash to be able to be viewed in order to fool the youtube views. V4.0 is pretty much dead in the water due to torr updating recently.

2. Slim sleak and very sexy and easy to use interface on this one, you dont need a walkthro, its laid out step by step this time.

3. Full version 5.0 will include a computer benchmarking test to set the timing correctly per machine. Also the dual blaster is enabled in the full version 5.0

NO WORRIES, Full V5.0 is free, im not charging just certain issues have shown up and we want them resolved.

Does it work?

LOL. Dont even ask. I personally have 6 machines running it right now. Not gonna tell ya how much it earns or which ad companies to go exploit cuz it doesnt fool them all and i do NOT condone doing it, you'll more than likely get busted for it. But as in boosting alexa and youtubes, earn credits off no log in autosurf links and more yes it definitely works.

PM ME FOR THE DIRECT LINK
Back to top Go down

*THE BEST TRAFFIC BOOSTER* N2K Master Page Blaster 5.0 Lite Edition *FREE**NO CHARGE*
Page 1 of 1