Webking
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many bots come to this site. We ping all post everyday. You will got indexed fast!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSEO
Get top 10 ranking in Google within few months.
Mix Link Building packages-Monthly $150 -$450 per month

Forum messed up after changing domain! Help?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lizalemin

Forum messed up after changing domain! Help? Empty
PostSubject: Forum messed up after changing domain! Help?   Forum messed up after changing domain! Help? EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 3:31 am

Hello all, and thanks for this interesting forum, I am new here, and not very good with web design just so that is said!

I run a forum that has been down for months because I cant figure out how to fix it. It is all messed up, and all links on the main page points to the old domain which was .net , now I have a .com address.

Here it is: http://www.dark-truth.com/forums/

I can not log into my manager account either since trying to log in also forwards to the old .net address.

However, it does seem like everything is intact, on my .com address, the problem being most of it except the main page is leading to the old .net site, so even the main page and background etc is displayed wrong. So, it does seem like all old files and posts and so on are stored on my new .com domain, but the problem being all links points to the old .net domain.

Is there any quick solution to fix this problem? I would actually like to copy the whole forum to a new domain I just got as I intend to shut down the old one, and the new domain is more suitable as a forum relating to the topics I have anyway.

Can I either restore the forum so everything looks and works correct on the current .com domain, or move everything over to my new domain, or both for that matter?

Any good info on how to proceed is most warmly welcomed and greatly appreciated!! I have struggled hard with this!

Thanks and cheers mates!
Back to top Go down
sonu012

Forum messed up after changing domain! Help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum messed up after changing domain! Help?   Forum messed up after changing domain! Help? EmptyMon Mar 28, 2011 4:20 am

However, it does seem like everything is intact, on my .com address, the problem being most of it except the main page is leading to the old .net site, so even the main page and background etc is displayed wrong. So, it does seem like all old files and posts and so on are stored on my new .com domain, but the problem being all links points to the old .net domain.

JIMPER 2011 | KERALA CEE 2011 | MHT CET 2011 | MHT CET | NLU Orissa
Back to top Go down

Forum messed up after changing domain! Help?
Page 1 of 1