Webking
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many bots come to this site. We ping all post everyday. You will got indexed fast!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSEO
Get top 10 ranking in Google within few months.
Mix Link Building packages-Monthly $150 -$450 per month

What kind of script this two trashy sites using?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kiranminal

What kind of script this two trashy sites using? Empty
PostSubject: What kind of script this two trashy sites using?   What kind of script this two trashy sites using? EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 8:33 am

I really interested in purchasing any script similar to this site shexy.nl and getacd.org . Those two sites are GARBAGE, but they attract so many visitors. Getacd.org's trafict has skyrocket in the past 2 weeks. I've been checkin them in the last couple weeks. Everytime i search something, I always ended up in those two sites, and they have no information i was looking for whatsoever.
WHat they did was.. i think they harvest all keywords from the visitors. what kind of script are they using? Any script or website similar to shexy.nl and getacd.org for sale? thanks
Back to top Go down
lizalemin

What kind of script this two trashy sites using? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What kind of script this two trashy sites using?   What kind of script this two trashy sites using? EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 3:20 am

Its the same kind of method all those pirating sites use so that when you search for an exact version of software they have a megaupload version and a rapidshare version... its basically a way of mass producing spam.

If I were to make that, I'd just store all user searches and make a file with that keyword in the template, the header, in bold, etc. Once you get to a certain point it'll increase exponentially - just make sure all the pages link to something and are linked to.

Other than that, I'm not going to give a guide out on how to make useless spam
Back to top Go down

What kind of script this two trashy sites using?
Page 1 of 1