Webking
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many bots come to this site. We ping all post everyday. You will got indexed fast!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSEO
Get top 10 ranking in Google within few months.
Mix Link Building packages-Monthly $150 -$450 per month

What is the secret to getting on page 1 of Google?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dbprofitonline

dbprofitonline

What is the secret to getting on page 1 of Google? Empty
PostSubject: What is the secret to getting on page 1 of Google?   What is the secret to getting on page 1 of Google? EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:20 am

Hello. I have a site that I've chosen good keywords for, I've used about 40 different social bookmarking sites, I've tweeted it, shared it on Facebook, I ping it regularly. I'm fluctuating between page 4 and 7. What piece of the puzzle am I missing to get it on page 1?! Any help is GREATLY appreciated!
Back to top Go down
madhuri

PostSubject: Re: What is the secret to getting on page 1 of Google?   What is the secret to getting on page 1 of Google? EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 12:47 am

Hi fren...Though u do all those techniques like social bookmarking and in social networking, you have to do all other optimizing techniques like articles, blogs, classifieds, forums and all techniques.Because Google will crawl particular websites sometimes and if u lack of backlinks in those, u r lacked in ranking. So I suggest you to do all those off page techniques too.
Back to top Go down
angila1

PostSubject: Re: What is the secret to getting on page 1 of Google?   What is the secret to getting on page 1 of Google? EmptyWed May 09, 2012 5:27 am

Hi friend start social book marking, blog commenting,forum posting, article submission and social media sites.
Back to top Go down
malika

PostSubject: hi   What is the secret to getting on page 1 of Google? EmptyFri May 11, 2012 5:12 am

The work you are doing is not perfect to get top 10 ranking in the keyword search. You have to increase number and quality of submission......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the secret to getting on page 1 of Google?   What is the secret to getting on page 1 of Google? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is the secret to getting on page 1 of Google?
Page 1 of 1