Webking
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many bots come to this site. We ping all post everyday. You will got indexed fast!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSEO
Get top 10 ranking in Google within few months.
Mix Link Building packages-Monthly $150 -$450 per month

Can anyone tell me the benefits of PHP?

Go down 
+4
Klingon
affiliateguru
fiona123
kasyapa_lk
8 posters
AuthorMessage
kasyapa_lk

kasyapa_lk

Can anyone tell me the benefits of PHP? Empty
PostSubject: Can anyone tell me the benefits of PHP?   Can anyone tell me the benefits of PHP? EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 3:00 am

I just want to know the benefits of PHP. I know the benefits but i want to know more about PHP so i need your views on benefits of PHP. facebookster.com/blog Most of the facebook apps are developed on PHP so what else we can do with it?
Back to top Go down
fiona123

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone tell me the benefits of PHP?   Can anyone tell me the benefits of PHP? EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 1:27 am

Sorry,you can get help from other forum.

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone tell me the benefits of PHP?   Can anyone tell me the benefits of PHP? EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 3:14 pm

The benefits of PHP is it is open source and very fast language......
Back to top Go down
Klingon

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone tell me the benefits of PHP?   Can anyone tell me the benefits of PHP? EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:28 am

PHP is very fast easy to understood and object oriented programming language, support Oops concept....
Back to top Go down
jamesjohn

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone tell me the benefits of PHP?   Can anyone tell me the benefits of PHP? EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 5:14 pm

PHP is a server-side language that can be used in web browsers. Its coding style is quiet easy to understand and is competent in multiple platforms like Windows, Linux and UNIX, etc. PHP can insert HTML code such as JavaScript and CSS, if you change the file extension php. PHP also allows freedom to developers to create more light, feature-rich sites that reuse common elements while being connected to extended data sources.
Back to top Go down
crazyjack

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone tell me the benefits of PHP?   Can anyone tell me the benefits of PHP? EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 1:12 am

benefits of PHP is
it is open source
it is fast to others
it using oops concept
in PHP connectivity is easy..
Back to top Go down
x-hero

x-hero

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone tell me the benefits of PHP?   Can anyone tell me the benefits of PHP? EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 4:01 am

its easy to learn, open source, and fast Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.pivotbanners.com.au/
anoos

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone tell me the benefits of PHP?   Can anyone tell me the benefits of PHP? EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:22 am

PHP is a server side programming language that allows developers to create dynamic content, interact with databases.Mostly PHP serves HTML and are preferred by Google.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone tell me the benefits of PHP?   Can anyone tell me the benefits of PHP? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can anyone tell me the benefits of PHP?
Page 1 of 1