Webking
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many bots come to this site. We ping all post everyday. You will got indexed fast!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSEO
Get top 10 ranking in Google within few months.
Mix Link Building packages-Monthly $150 -$450 per month

I want to do the web designing

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
elizee4366

I want to do the web designing Empty
PostSubject: I want to do the web designing   I want to do the web designing EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 4:28 am

hae guys
i m new user of this forum i think you all of guys will help me to learn something
actually i want to learn about the web designing and web developing, i am thinking that where am i start to do. can u suggest me the best method to do it.
thanks
Back to top Go down
http://kingcarhire.co.uk
madhusmita

PostSubject: Re: I want to do the web designing   I want to do the web designing EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:29 am

If you are a new comer, then you can use the Adobe Dream weaver tool for the web designing.Its very helpful for the new comers as it supports both coding and drag and drop feature.So, you can either design by drag and drop or by coding.When you are creating the web page with drag and drop, the codings for that page is created automatically.So, you can learn the HTML codings easily.
Back to top Go down
http://www.outsource-website-development.com
anoos

PostSubject: Re: I want to do the web designing   I want to do the web designing EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:51 am

Web desiging is the process of desiging the webpages..It is a collection of content containing documents,images,vedios e.t.c
And it is a collection of information about a particular topic..
The basic aspects for web desiging are:
1.Content
2.Sability
3.Appearance
4.Visibility
Back to top Go down
angila1

PostSubject: Re: I want to do the web designing   I want to do the web designing EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 7:40 am

First of you will learn the language that,s use in web developing.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I want to do the web designing   I want to do the web designing Empty

Back to top Go down

I want to do the web designing
Page 1 of 1