Webking
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many bots come to this site. We ping all post everyday. You will got indexed fast!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSEO
Get top 10 ranking in Google within few months.
Mix Link Building packages-Monthly $150 -$450 per month

Tips for Internal Linking Structure

Go down 
+3
sonu012
signity
rozy12
7 posters
AuthorMessage
rozy12

Tips for Internal Linking Structure Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tips for Internal Linking Structure   Tips for Internal Linking Structure EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 12:35 am

Thanks for sharing.
There are some more ways for internal structure.

While developing a website, take care about categories and subcategories that you create.

Anchor Text should be optimized and relevant so that we can move to the page we want with the help of that text.

Do not hide important web pages in deep links.

Imperative pages on your site should not be more than two clicks away from the homepage.

Keep a close watch on all the internal links of your website to keep them error-free.

Thanks,
with regards
-------------------------
Roll Up Banners
Back to top Go down
http://www.4040media.com
signity

PostSubject: Re: Tips for Internal Linking Structure   Tips for Internal Linking Structure EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 12:21 am

Great tips! You can try these also.

-Redundancy, redundancy refers to repetition of links. You should not link the same page double or three times from the same place.

-An important part of a site’s internal link structure is the creation of a well-defined sitemap. It is a good idea to create both – a static sitemap (for users) and an XML sitemap.

-Do not bury your important web pages in deep links.

-Make sure your site does not have any error pages like 404 or ‘Not Found’. Always pay attention for it.
Back to top Go down
sonu012

PostSubject: Re: Tips for Internal Linking Structure   Tips for Internal Linking Structure EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 11:14 pm

Ask anyone which search engine they use to find information on the Internet and they will almost certainly reply: "Google." Look a little further, and market research shows that people actually use four main search engines for 99.99% of their searches: Google, Yahoo!, MSN, and Ask.com (in that order). But in my travels as a Search Engine Optimizer (SEO), I have discovered that in that .01% lies a vast multitude of the most innovative and creative search engines you have never seen. So many, in fact, that I have had to limit my list of the very best ones to a mere 100.

But it's not just the sheer number of them that makes them worthy of attention; each one of these search engines has that standard "About Us" link at the bottom of the homepage. I call it the "why we're better than Google" page. And after reading dozens and dozens of these pages, I have come to the conclusion that, taken as a whole, they are right!....

Tnea 2011 | Daiict 2011 | Nlu delhi 2011 | Uptu 2011
Back to top Go down
carloshank

PostSubject: Re: Tips for Internal Linking Structure   Tips for Internal Linking Structure EmptyThu May 12, 2011 11:31 pm

I would like to say,Your every page should linked to homepage and must use keywords as anchor text.The better way to do internal link is place sitemap link on all pages.
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
john1

PostSubject: Re: Tips for Internal Linking Structure   Tips for Internal Linking Structure EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 7:45 am

Its very informative post guys thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
angila1

PostSubject: Re: Tips for Internal Linking Structure   Tips for Internal Linking Structure EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 6:09 am

Nice information about internal links thanks for share me.

Back to top Go down
johan1

PostSubject: Re: Tips for Internal Linking Structure   Tips for Internal Linking Structure EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 6:15 am

Some tips for internal linking.
1. Get Rid of Image, JavaScript or Flash Links
2. Use Keyword Relevant Anchor Texts
3. Link Consistently Throughout your site
4. Give Google an XML Sitemap
5. In Content Linking

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tips for Internal Linking Structure   Tips for Internal Linking Structure Empty

Back to top Go down

Tips for Internal Linking Structure
Page 1 of 1