Many bots come to this site. We ping all post everyday. You will got indexed fast!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inSEO
Get top 10 ranking in Google within few months.
Mix Link Building packages-Monthly $150 -$450 per month

Share | 

How can I get approve in yahoo directory ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vombatjohnson

PostSubject: Re: How can I get approve in yahoo directory ?   Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:20 am

i heard somewhere a long time ago that yahoo would maybe accept non profitable sites for free but they might not do that anymore besides the yahoo directory has lost its worth >in my opinion save your money
Back to top Go down
View user profile
creative management

PostSubject: Re: How can I get approve in yahoo directory ?   Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:30 am

yahoo is also good for crawling purpose
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.contentmanagementsystem.in
sonu012

PostSubject: Re: How can I get approve in yahoo directory ?   Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:11 am

I was reading the Yahoo! Directory Submit Service Agreement and is a part were it reads: "Inclusion in the Directory is not guaranteed. Subject to the terms below, and in Yahoo!'s sole discretion" and my question for those who had applied to yahoo directory, any of you have been denied by yahoo directory?

LSAT 2011 | DUMET 2011 | IIT Kharagpur 2011 | MHT CET 2011
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sonu012

PostSubject: Re: How can I get approve in yahoo directory ?   Sun May 01, 2011 1:01 am

Subject to the terms below, and in Yahoo!'s sole discretion" and my question for those who had applied to yahoo directory, any of you have been denied by yahoo directory?

AIEEE 2011AIEEE 2011 Counseling | AIEEE 2011 Answer Key | AIEEE 2011 Cutoff | AIEEE 2011 Answers | AIEEE 2011 Exam Pattern
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sonu012

PostSubject: Re: How can I get approve in yahoo directory ?   Fri May 13, 2011 4:18 am

"Inclusion in the Directory is not guaranteed. Subject to the terms below, and in Yahoo!'s sole discretion"

AMU 2011 Answer Key | AMU 2011 Counseling | AMU 2011 Cutoff | AMU 2011 Exam Pattern

Back to top Go down
View user profile
deebracollings

PostSubject: Re: How can I get approve in yahoo directory ?   Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:19 am

Nice informative post, there are different roles and procedures followed by yahoo for site indexing I think Google has the best procedure for indexing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.roslynlimo.com/
elizee4366

PostSubject: Re: How can I get approve in yahoo directory ?   Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:39 am

google and yahoo are comparative to another so they have also their different crawlers...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kingcarhire.co.uk
rajkunwar

PostSubject: how to approve in yahoo directory   Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:11 am

I think that Yahoo directory is paid and Yahoo charges $350 a year for listing in Yahoo directory.
Affordable SEO Company
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kiruthika1

PostSubject: Re: How can I get approve in yahoo directory ?   Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:12 am

The Yahoo! Directory is organized by subject. Sites are placed in categories by the Yahoo! Directory team to ensure that the Directory is organized in the best possible way, making it easy to use, intuitive, and helpful to everyone.
criteria for inclusion in the Yahoo! Directory.
I have read and agree to be bound by the Yahoo! Directory Submit Terms of Service.
I have verified that my site does not already appear in the Yahoo! Directory and I understand that this is not the place to request a change for an existing site.
My site supports multiple browsers and capabilities. (For example, java only sites will not be listed).
My site is in the English language, or has an English-language version available.
I understand that there is no guarantee my site will be added to Yahoo!
I understand that Yahoo! reserves the right to edit and place my site as appropriate.
I understand that if my site is added, it will be treated as any other site in Yahoo! and will receive no special consideration.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
angila1

PostSubject: Re: How can I get approve in yahoo directory ?   Tue May 08, 2012 4:42 am

I have no idea about this questions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
marklevin

PostSubject: Re: How can I get approve in yahoo directory ?   Mon May 14, 2012 1:36 am

The Yahoo directory links are actually expensive but they are very powerful in terms of SEO. Even Google recommends such authority backlinks because as you know, nowadays both the quality and quantity of the links are important and sometimes even acquiring even one great link, like the Yahoo directory listing, could be great.

For More Information: theadvantech.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
malika

PostSubject: hi   Mon May 14, 2012 5:40 am

you can submit your site on http://www.dir.yahoo.com the administrator of yahoo.com check your website and if he find it suitable then he approved and publish it on yahoo directory.......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How can I get approve in yahoo directory ?   

Back to top Go down

How can I get approve in yahoo directory ?
Page 1 of 1