Webking
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many bots come to this site. We ping all post everyday. You will got indexed fast!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSEO
Get top 10 ranking in Google within few months.
Mix Link Building packages-Monthly $150 -$450 per month

How much article marketing worth for backlinks???

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
amendajohn5

How much article marketing worth for backlinks??? Empty
PostSubject: How much article marketing worth for backlinks???   How much article marketing worth for backlinks??? EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 1:27 am

Hi All,
I want to know,as we know article marketing is one of the best way to get backlinks,OK.Now for example I have a one site and I am doing link building of that site.I submitted an article with link back to my site and submit it on ezine or goarticle.OK,now that article be approved and I got a backlink from that site.Now again I write another article for that site and again submit that on ezine or go article.

My question is that if we do submit article on these sites and we get backlinks from these sites again and again but I.P would be same,So how google ll see these backlinks .Is google count these backlinks only one time or count it every time??Because we all know google like backlinks from different I.Ps.
Back to top Go down
Abhinandangarg

PostSubject: Re: How much article marketing worth for backlinks???   How much article marketing worth for backlinks??? EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 6:23 am

for increasing link popularity article marketing gives better result it make natural links too
Back to top Go down
http://www.rcginfotech.com/
geethika

PostSubject: Re: How much article marketing worth for backlinks???   How much article marketing worth for backlinks??? EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 9:48 am

Article marketing is a great method to increase traffic and search position. But submitting one article to hundred of article directories will not work. You need to submit unique article to every directory.
Back to top Go down
carlotta

PostSubject: Re: How much article marketing worth for backlinks???   How much article marketing worth for backlinks??? EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 10:08 am

Article marketing is a great method to build backlinks. You can use author bio section to place links. Submitting 1 article to hundreds of directories will not bring any SEO benefit. You need to submit unique article to each directory to get SEO advantage.
Back to top Go down
Abhinandangarg

PostSubject: Re: How much article marketing worth for backlinks???   How much article marketing worth for backlinks??? EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 4:22 am

great article thanks for putting on this forum

thanks
Back to top Go down
http://www.rcginfotech.com/
x-hero

x-hero

PostSubject: Re: How much article marketing worth for backlinks???   How much article marketing worth for backlinks??? EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:10 pm

using articles is good and effective way of marketing..putting 1-2 links on each articles would be good
Back to top Go down
http://www.pivotbanners.com.au/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How much article marketing worth for backlinks???   How much article marketing worth for backlinks??? Empty

Back to top Go down

How much article marketing worth for backlinks???
Page 1 of 1