Webking
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many bots come to this site. We ping all post everyday. You will got indexed fast!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSEO
Get top 10 ranking in Google within few months.
Mix Link Building packages-Monthly $150 -$450 per month

How to make a page fluid.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
alexandraanita80

How to make a page fluid. Empty
PostSubject: How to make a page fluid.   How to make a page fluid. EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 6:05 am

Hello to all, and first time poster here.I am a Graphic Designer/Artist/Photographer. I have a degree in Vis Com but a long time ago. I am currently working on a personal website using Dream Weaver CS3 and Flash CS3 and would like to make the page fluid but am not sure if it is possible with the type of design I am doing.

What would be the best way to get feedback on this? Should I post a link to what I have so far?
Back to top Go down
Abhinandangarg

PostSubject: Re: How to make a page fluid.   How to make a page fluid. EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 4:28 am

great post thanks for sharing this
Back to top Go down
http://www.rcginfotech.com/
sonu012

PostSubject: Re: How to make a page fluid.   How to make a page fluid. EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 5:22 am

Hello to all, and first time poster here.I am a Graphic Designer/Artist/Photographer. I have a degree in Vis Com but a long time ago. I am currently working on a personal website using Dream Weaver CS3 and Flash CS3 and would like to make the page fluid but am not sure if it is possible with the type of design I am doing.

Clat 2011 | ENAT 2011 | Viteee 2011 | Srmeee 2011 | IPU CET 2011
Back to top Go down
sashi143

PostSubject: Re: How to make a page fluid.   How to make a page fluid. EmptySun May 22, 2011 11:12 pm

You can do this using 'scalable' pictures and percentages for table sizes instead of pixel values. So the base of the website is a table which is 100% width. Split it into the number of columns and rows you need (a column for the left nav and main content; and a row for the header and the nav/content section. Basically its 4x4. That is the most basic, but what you want depends on the design). The key here is to use graphics that are either a solid colour, tileable or a gradient. Gradients are good because they can be stretched in the direction opposite to the colour change. Try this quicky in photoshop. Make a gradient from top to bottom and scale it from left to right. It will not loose quality.

So now the key is to use tricks like make the page with three columns. Pur a the side columns will have fixed pixel values and they can have graphics that don't need to get larger. Then the middle section will have a percentage value of 100% so it fills the screen. Any graphics in here will have to be scalable like I said above.

This info is pretty general, I hope it makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to make a page fluid.   How to make a page fluid. Empty

Back to top Go down

How to make a page fluid.
Page 1 of 1