Webking
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many bots come to this site. We ping all post everyday. You will got indexed fast!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSEO
Get top 10 ranking in Google within few months.
Mix Link Building packages-Monthly $150 -$450 per month

Content Is Not The King Of SEO

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
abigailada17

Content Is Not The King Of SEO Empty
PostSubject: Content Is Not The King Of SEO   Content Is Not The King Of SEO EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 12:28 am

I know this by experience. SEO is about getting a website properly indexed for your targeted keyword phrases. It also is about speed and building backlinks.

However, you can have lousy content and still rank well if the site is properly indeed.

So what is quality content. Well, that's much to subjective to be quantified by an algorithm like Google's.

I personally believe quality content is important and that it should be presented as a sales funnel...

But it is not a factor in SEO. Having pointed that out I must mention that fresh content does impact SEO and rankings. But that content can still be lousy and it will work.

Again I am not advocating lousy content... I am merely stating Content Is Not The King Of SEO!
Back to top Go down
johnarleen

PostSubject: Re: Content Is Not The King Of SEO   Content Is Not The King Of SEO EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 12:46 am

Content is not king but still an important factor in SEO. unique content is very helpful for SEO.
Back to top Go down
yameen

PostSubject: Re: Content Is Not The King Of SEO   Content Is Not The King Of SEO EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 2:22 am

Content is an important factor in SEO unique content has worth for SEO.
Back to top Go down
x-hero

x-hero

PostSubject: Re: Content Is Not The King Of SEO   Content Is Not The King Of SEO EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 2:23 am

i disagree, content is consider a king, imagine optimizing a lousy content for certain business site...yeah you can rank with your whatsoever kw if you're really good..but whats the point of ranking em if traffic and conversion cant be attain...we do SEO not just for the search engine but also to its people who read and look for more info they wanna see..if its a crappy content, a high chance of them leaving the page..
Back to top Go down
http://www.pivotbanners.com.au/
prabarshana

PostSubject: Re: Content Is Not The King Of SEO   Content Is Not The King Of SEO EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 5:03 am

I have to disagree, content or to be more clear, unique content is king when it comes to SEO, especially for search engines like google.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Content Is Not The King Of SEO   Content Is Not The King Of SEO Empty

Back to top Go down

Content Is Not The King Of SEO
Page 1 of 1