Webking
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many bots come to this site. We ping all post everyday. You will got indexed fast!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSEO
Get top 10 ranking in Google within few months.
Mix Link Building packages-Monthly $150 -$450 per month

3 best ways to spy on your competitor

Go down 
+7
Sara
miclebarbossa
sonu012
signity
watsonliving
x-hero
oshanika
11 posters
AuthorMessage
oshanika

3 best ways to spy on your competitor Empty
PostSubject: 3 best ways to spy on your competitor   3 best ways to spy on your competitor EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 10:11 pm

Competitor spying is one major factor effecting marketing success. Here some great ways to spy on your competitor.
-Checking Meta Tags
Check the meta tags of competitor home page. Meta keywords will contain targeted keywords.

-Backlink checking
Check competitor backlinks by using Yahoo explorer.

-Google Adwords tool
Google adwords tool have an option to check keywords for a URL. Use the competitor
Back to top Go down
x-hero

x-hero

PostSubject: Re: 3 best ways to spy on your competitor   3 best ways to spy on your competitor EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 3:04 am

i was thinkin other thing as i read the title
Back to top Go down
http://www.pivotbanners.com.au/
watsonliving

PostSubject: Re: 3 best ways to spy on your competitor   3 best ways to spy on your competitor EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 1:39 am

oshanika wrote:
Competitor spying is one major factor effecting marketing success. Here some great ways to spy on your competitor.
-Checking Meta Tags
Check the meta tags of competitor home page. Meta keywords will contain targeted keywords.

-Backlink checking
Check competitor backlinks by using Yahoo explorer.

-Google Adwords tool
Google adwords tool have an option to check keywords for a URL. Use the competitor

I totally agree with you one more site where you can check backlinks for your competitors is backlinkwatch.
Back to top Go down
http://www.watsonpropertygroup.com
signity

PostSubject: Re: 3 best ways to spy on your competitor   3 best ways to spy on your competitor EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 11:34 pm

I think its a good strategy of analysis your competitor.
As someone said that "for good success in life you need friends, but for more success you need competitors" .
Back to top Go down
sonu012

PostSubject: Re: 3 best ways to spy on your competitor   3 best ways to spy on your competitor EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 10:22 pm

I totally agree with you one more site where you can check backlinks for your competitors is backlinkwatch.

AICET 2011 | ISAT 2011 | AIIMS 2011 | CUSAT CAT 2011
Back to top Go down
sonu012

PostSubject: Re: 3 best ways to spy on your competitor   3 best ways to spy on your competitor EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 4:40 am

Samsung SGH J700i | Samsung E2130 | Samsung GT-C3053 | Olympus Digital Camera FE4020
Back to top Go down
miclebarbossa

PostSubject: Re: 3 best ways to spy on your competitor   3 best ways to spy on your competitor EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 12:05 am

By utilizing this approach way it is best to conveniently have the ability to It's also a good way to figure out what certain plugin a site is using.
Back to top Go down
Sara

PostSubject: Re: 3 best ways to spy on your competitor   3 best ways to spy on your competitor EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 12:36 am

hello,

Yup it can work but it will only help to tackle only the working with the few seo tool but there are others too.
Back to top Go down
htmlighting

PostSubject: Re: 3 best ways to spy on your competitor   3 best ways to spy on your competitor EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 12:55 am

I think its a good strategy of analysis your competitor.
As someone has said that "for good success in life you need friends, but for more success you need competitors" .
Back to top Go down
bethcruz

PostSubject: Re: 3 best ways to spy on your competitor   3 best ways to spy on your competitor EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 10:37 am

I never thought about that ideas. ^_^ This thread really makes your mind more wider.
Back to top Go down
kiruthika1

PostSubject: Re: 3 best ways to spy on your competitor   3 best ways to spy on your competitor EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 4:51 am

Ad Spending
Twitter
Follow Your Competition on Twitter
Analyze Their Followers
Built-with Technology Profiler
Check Out Their Toolkit
Back to top Go down
elizee4366

PostSubject: Re: 3 best ways to spy on your competitor   3 best ways to spy on your competitor EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 8:31 am

By which techniques you can check the back links of the competitors. and which site s best for this purpose which give the exact value of back links..
Back to top Go down
http://kingcarhire.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 best ways to spy on your competitor   3 best ways to spy on your competitor Empty

Back to top Go down

3 best ways to spy on your competitor
Page 1 of 1