Webking
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many bots come to this site. We ping all post everyday. You will got indexed fast!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inSEO
Get top 10 ranking in Google within few months.
Mix Link Building packages-Monthly $150 -$450 per month

Is it possible to install msn messenger 7.5 and windows live messenger on the same system and How?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dinuka

Is it possible to install msn messenger 7.5 and windows live messenger on the same system and How? Empty
PostSubject: Is it possible to install msn messenger 7.5 and windows live messenger on the same system and How?   Is it possible to install msn messenger 7.5 and windows live messenger on the same system and How? EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:58 am

What i want to do is be able to install msn messenger 7.5 and windows live messenger on the same system without windows live upgrading 7.5 so i can run Msn 7.5 when windows live doesn't connect, which happens often.
Back to top Go down
Sara

Is it possible to install msn messenger 7.5 and windows live messenger on the same system and How? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to install msn messenger 7.5 and windows live messenger on the same system and How?   Is it possible to install msn messenger 7.5 and windows live messenger on the same system and How? EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 6:15 am

hi there,

I don't think so it will work as both are for the same working.
Back to top Go down
Bradd.weyand

Bradd.weyand

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to install msn messenger 7.5 and windows live messenger on the same system and How?   Is it possible to install msn messenger 7.5 and windows live messenger on the same system and How? EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 3:44 am

i think installing a new msn Messenger it will upgrade the previous to new Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.newsoftwares.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it possible to install msn messenger 7.5 and windows live messenger on the same system and How?   Is it possible to install msn messenger 7.5 and windows live messenger on the same system and How? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is it possible to install msn messenger 7.5 and windows live messenger on the same system and How?
Page 1 of 1